Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Break Stuff

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel exhausted for no reason, and are just so fed up of anything and everything that just want to punch something? That's how I feel. I really haven't done much today. A load of clothes, a load of dishes, spent some time online...went to the mall. That's about it. Yet, I am just ready for bed right now. Only I know if I go to lay down, it ain't happenin'.

Maybe I'm just hormonal, maybe I'm just tired from only getting about 3 hours of sleep last night(because I just can't seem to sleep anymore,not because of K), maybe I am just pissed because there are no plans for a summer vacation in our future. Who knows. Whatever the reason, I just feel fed up.

And I REALLY want to throw the run away dachshund next door back over the neighbors back fence where it belongs so that its not longer there agitating Chynna. It doesn't even live there, yet, I can't let my dog in OUR back yard because the little shit is evil. As all dachshunds are. And yes, that's how you spell it. NOT D-O-X-I-N.

Another one? People who STARE at you pushing a stroller, doing your best to get through the door at the mall without cutting off a limb (which I almost did a few days ago. Drew blood. Really. ) and go on their merrily little way.

OH! And are 8 1/2 month olds really supposed to yell and cry when you take their toy away!?!? I thought I still had a few more months until that happened!?! But my little turd, is already at it.
Throwing a fit in the middle of BRU. Too bad, I can't whip her into shape in the middle of the stroller section yet...

kidding.

I think I'm going to go play some Limp Bizkit now...

where is that I-pod? I know I used it last time I worked out...a year ago. It has to be around here somewhere.

And is it just me or is crappy ol' Internet Exlorer trying really hard to be like Firefox? It's still crap.

Wait, isn't today supposed to be "Wordless Wednesday"?

No comments:

Post a Comment