My baby girl will be 1 year old on Saturday. It's amazing how everyone tells you it goes by too fast, and then it does, and you feel like you've been left standing in the dust, feet sunk into it like quickstand, being completely helpless as you watch time go by WAY too fast. There's something new each day, and I'm amazed by it all. And while I can't wait for the next step, I can!! She's got 2 bottom teeth, with one more on the way. One top tooth, although its not one of the front 2! Those aren't far off, but they haven't broken through yet. And the other side front tooth is close to breaking through as well. She's out little "snaggletooth". She's VERY close to walking. Although she's not standing up and taking off on her own yet, she has to use a table or other object to stand, then shes off for about 7-15 steps...or until she reaches her destination.
We got her big girl car seat on Friday, and although she's not offically one, we're thinking we've got to give it a shot. It's just too nice looking sitting here in the living room for her not get to use it yet! :)
Here's a little something that I like to call "Gracie in a Box" for your viewing pleasure...



No comments:
Post a Comment