Friday, May 8, 2009

Scared $#^%less

I'm nauseous. And its funny how whenever I start feeling bad, I always track back the days of my cycle to make sure I'm not preggers again..which I'm not, btw. But, its just something that I do. I also do it if I'm tired a lot, crave a certain food, eat more than usual (which is all the time), or get moody and cry over everything, (again, pretty much all the time). This time I kind of know why...and think its for a few reasons...

A.) I'm really excited about my first Mother's Day as an actual Mommy, and not just a Mommy-To-Be. And I know Dustin is up to something, and for once I don't know what it is, so its driving me nuts. Plus, I am really looking forward to spending the day with my Mom, who's done great with her Cancer treatment! This is a special one for both of us.

B.) I am having allergy issues, which lead to sinus issues, which when they start to drain (tmi? deal.) lead to nausea issues.

C.) I'm doing it again. Starting a big project/company.

It's the last one that I think is causing most of the upsetness, if that's even a word...(spell check says its not)

I do this from time to time. Decide I'm going to "start a business", then jump in and do it. Same with Dream Deals Travel, and same with my Mary Kay. Only, the travel lasted a year, and MK, not even a few months...so, who knows if this will last either right? Well, the main thing about this and those, its something I love. And have passion for. And by the way - my Husband also had a small business one time as well so I'm not the only crazy one. C & D Foundation Protect. They got a license and everything, even had pens made! YEAH! I know!!! High class all the way!!!

Back to point...

This "company" is for photography. As I said before, it really scares me to share my work. Now, don't get me wrong, its an AWESOME feeling when a client likes it...but its those few hours/days when you're waiting on seeing a response that makes me a freak out a little...And how do you know they are telling the truth, and don't just say it to make you happy? I know of people who have pics taken, tell people they are great, then tell me they don't like them. Are they doing that with mine as well? These are the things that I think of...a lot, and why I'm sitting here sick right now. I keep thinking...is my pricing ok? Are the pictures ok? How cheesy do people really think my pages are?

So as much as it makes me sick to know that lots of other people are seeing my work...it's also the only way to keep doing it! lol I mean really, how can you get clients if no one has a clue what you do?! I'm not shooting to make a million right now. Just get clients in, and make them happy so that they will pass on a good word and bring in more clients. Here's the big reveal.

Southern Grace Photography
www.southerngracephoto.shutterfly.com

www.myspace.com/southerngracephoto

Please pass this info along, (email, webpages, MySpace, blogs, whatever!) and help me to get a vacation this year! LOL Kidding...well, kind of. ;)

OH, and shot out to Breann - I already have a session with her, the hubby and adorable pups booked for next month! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new adventure! You have some great stuff on there!

    ReplyDelete