Tuesday, January 20, 2009

16...

random things about me...

I was officially "tagged" by reading one of the blogs that I follow...so, if you're reading this, and you blog (either here or MySpace) - consider your self tagged as well.

Ok, my turn.

1. I am nail biter and have been since I was a kid. I stopped for 9 glorious months while I was pregnant, but was at it again within month after giving birth.

2. I hurt my own feelings when I "over cook" something.

3. I firmly believe that my dog is a person trapped in a 4 legged body. I have never in my life seen a dog as human as her.

4. I named my daughter after a male UFC fighter and a soap opera character. Nice huh?

5. I am truly addicted to coffee. Which I never realized until about a week ago, when I realized I want it pretty much all day, everyday.

6. I hate shopping for myself, but don't have a problem at all spending money on someone else, or on things for the house.

7. I have very few girlfriends, but the ones I have, have been there for 10+ years.

8. I still have my christmas tree up...yep. Almost a month later. Oh, and I didn't put it up until the Tuesday before Christmas...just so that Kyndall could have a tree up on Christmas morning.

9. Oh, and on the same page as # 8. I am late. Always, anywhere, anytime.

10. I spend way too much time online, and not enough time housekeeping.

11. I have a mild touch OCD. I count things...like how many strokes of deoderant I put on each day. It has to be equal on both arms. Or I just count while brushing my teeth, or how many steps I am walking. Oh, and I like for my kids socks to match! (inside deal...just a test to see if she reads this or not.)

12. I like to mow the yard.

13. I watch way too much of the E! channel.

14. I have never learned how to drive a standard vehicle. The whole using the clutch is just too much for me.

15. I am creative, but waste too much time trying to figure out what creative thing to do next.

16. I am not a finisher. I'm always starting some kind of project, but never finish it. Short attention span I guess. Maybe I have a ADD to go with the OCD?

Play along and leave a trail of breadcrumbs behind (or a link to where we can find out your 16). If you aren't a blogger - then leave them below as a comment. After all, you HAVE been tagged and need to express your weirdness somewhere! Do it anonymously, I don't care. Just go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment