
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet? Learn to sew!!! I'm pretty crafty and can do everything but...I really want to make a quilt for Kyndall out of some of her old outfits from her 1st year, but I have no idea where to start! (Other than with a sewing machine.)
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? Oh wow...Starbucks would be the first top, then since it's in the same shopping center as Hobby Lobby...well...I wouldn't be able to resist. Actually, I'd probablly spend it on Kyndalls birthday present, then tell him about getting the money afterwards.
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? I don't really remember having a favorite! dangit...
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast? A little of both.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy? A total mess. My poor husband...
Sabrina
Don't forget to come on over to my "other" blog as well!
http://www.southerngracephotog.blogspot.com/
I started a quilt for Cooper. Got a sweing machine, cut out his lil outfits, ironed them to interfacing (or whatever it's called) and that's about as far as I got. I have a ton of pieces, but nothing's come of it yet... one day...
ReplyDeleteYeah...you were what gave me the idea. Maybe for the kids graduations we will have it done???
ReplyDelete