Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm baaaaack!!!

I have been going through pictures of Kyndall this morning and realized that I need to share so many of them!!! I know my mom used to look forward to reading this on a daily basis so that she could see what all Kyndall is up too, and I've really slacked on giving her that...so I'm back! Plus, I really wanted to use this as a kind of journal, and I haven't had that over the past few months.
Things have been going good since last September (which was the last time I posted! YIKES!), and we even found out in October that we are going to have another little addition to our household that will be here next July! TOTALY surprise, but such a blessing anyways! Especially since it took us a few years, and lots of struggles for Kyndall to come to us, and this one was - in search of a better term - an "oops"! :) Of course we are hoping for a boy this time, just to even out the count, but a girl would help even out the pocketbook since we already have so many girl things!
So, as a Welcome Back, here are a few recent pics of Kyndall and Penny getting into trouble. You'll have to excuse the first few, they are horribly lit, but I was in a hurry to get the moment!












~Penny at 9 months~

~Kyndall at 18 months~

No comments:

Post a Comment